Monday, January 2, 2012

With Sincere Appreciation



I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year!  This card is for a couple of different challenges.  The first one is for the Peachy Keen Let's Face it Friday- Color Combo.  I have used this die cut before but it just fits so well for a thank you card and for an adorable Peachy Keen face.  I had a very good reminder why paper is so important when coloring this image.  I used some really "not so good" paper, not thinking about it and had such a hard time, but she still is cute ;)  The face is one of Peachy Keen's "Princess faces", all links below in recipe.  I would like to also enter this into DL.Art's Thankful Thursday Challenge- A Thank you Card.  I hope you can hop over and take a look at the challenges, they have some wonderful prizes to win!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a fabulous day :)

Recipe:

10 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

She is so adorable!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

This is really cute Lucianna
Your coloring is getting so good
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

DIANA L. said...

Ps. Thanks for linking up to my Thankful Thursday challenge
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Tina said...

she is adorable...lovely colors to...happy new year

Tina

cricutalltime said...

love the way your girl turned out.love the colors and face.

Sherrie K. said...

Such a cute card:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

scrappyduck5 said...

oh my that one of the best card i have seen.awesome job

girlia said...

Awesome job as always

Karen Letchworth said...

What an adorable card. Thanks for sharing your beautiful talents!
Blessings,
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Esther said...

She's so adorable, I just love her!!!Sorry I've been absent for awhile, out of town and then down for the count with a terrible cold!
Promise I'll be back to visiting again!!!