Monday, February 13, 2012

Life is like...


It is time for the Hambo Hoedown Challenge #52- Brads, Buttons & Bows along with image.  I used the free image and sentiment from Hambo Stamps that I received for the progressive challenge.  I colored the image with some Copic Markers and then added Glossy Accents for a shine.  You can join in on the challenge at any time, you just need to use a Hambo image, there are freebies in the shop!  Then they will send you another image for free to use in the following weeks challenge.  I am cutting it close on this one so you may have to join the next one on Wednesday.  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and you have a great rest of you day :)

Recipe:

8 comments:

Adrian said...

This is so cute!

cricutalltime said...

lovely card.my addiction chocolates.great DP for this beatiful card.tfs

DIANA L. said...

Yum!! This is beautiful.
You could enter this in my
DL.ART Thankful Thursday anything goes challenge.


DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super yummy! Great design!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Esther said...

Love it, but now I'm craving chocolate LOL

VICTORIA said...

What an awesome card Lucianna. I love the candy you did a great job with that!!! :)

Annette said...

what a fun card...love me some chocolates...

Happy Valentines Day..

girlia said...

Okay, when you say Life is life...I think of Forest Gump's line Life is like a box of chocolate. Awesome job on this btw. Love it