Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Special Delivery and Blog Hop winner


It is time to Celebrate the Occasion with Challenge #49- Anything Goes Birthday.   We have a wonderful sponsor for the month of February and that is Digi Doodle Shop, a big thank you to them!  The fun image I used for my card is from Digi Doodle Shop called "Special Delivery", all links below under recipe.  I colored him up with Copics and then distressed around the outside.  All papers and embellishments are through Jessica Sprague, I just love the fun thought balloon for the sentiment.  Hop on over and take a look at what the other DT members have done and I hope to see all of your wonderful birthday projects!

Now onto the CTO Party Hop winner, I want to say a big thank you for everyone that stopped by and left such sweet comments.  I had to pick a few different times because they were not followers :(  But a big congratulations to the Fabulous #4- Lillian Child, congratulations!!  If you could get your address over to me I will get your fun stamps supplies sent out to you.  Again thank you and watch for another big giveaway when we hit 300 followers.  As always I hope you all have a wonderful day :)

She said:


Lillian Child said...
Oh my goodness, but this is absolutely darling. This would make such a lovely gift for those ladies at the retirement center. Thanks for the inspiration! I already follow your delightful blog!



Recipe:

12 comments:

ScrappyRae10 said...

Aweasome!!! Great Job!

Lillian Child said...

Thank you SO MUCH!

And what a delightful image ... your coloring is fabulous!

girlia said...

Lucianna this is just gorgeous. I think I will need some more lessons in coloring. Yours just keep getting better and better.

Esther said...

Fantastic Lucianna!!!

Melissa said...

Very cute!

Annette said...

cute card...fun image

Amy said...

Great card- I love that image and your coloring is awesome :)Amy

jessica said...

such a fun card!! Beautiful coloring!!

CraftyJAR said...

This is so so adorable. Love how you used the image and the coloring in is fab!
Judy

Debbie said...

So cute!! Love that image and all papers you used!!
Debbie
http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

Shelby said...

Love it!!

Shelby

cricutalltime said...

love the colors on this one.im in love with your coloring.tfs