Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mwah

Good morning everyone!  It is time for another challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids- Anything Goes.  Our wonderful sponsor's for this go round are Karen's Doodles (3 images of choice) and Wee Stamps (3 images of choice).  A huge thank you for to them for the wonderful images they gave us to work with!

For my first card I used the image from Wee Stamps called "Suzi with bunny".  I colored her up with my Copics and combined it with some beautiful and soft papers from The Shabby Princess, all links below.  I added some leftover ribbon that I had bought at Michaels and the sentiment from Create with TLC.


For my second card I used an image from Karen's Doodles called "Cannonball".  I colored him also with my Copics and then combined it with the "Splish Splash" papers/elements from Echo Park, all links below.


Hop on over and take a look at what the rest of the wonderful DT have put together for you!  I hope to see all your beautiful entries in our "Anything Goes" challenge.  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you all have a fabulous weekend :)




Recipe:

6 comments:

Shelby said...

Both of these look amazing. Love Suzi with her black hair and the banner sentiment works perfectly. Love how you've colored the water on the sky on the second one!

Shelby

Creations by Shirl said...

Lucianna you are amazing!
Love both of them.... So dang cute...great image and love all your detail work on both of them...

Jovan said...

OMG...I love both your cards! The colors and coloring is WONDERFUL!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are great! Your coloring is amazing and love the pApers!

Esther said...

Absolutely wonderful! The first on is so adorable and the second one is so bright and fun!!!!!!

Yoshira aka cricutalltime said...

Beautiful cards.She is just so sweet.Love the LO of the sweet little girl.The summer card just makes me want to splash in the water too.Beautiful colorful DP.