Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wishing you a sunshiney day

Good morning everyone!!  It is time to Celebrate the Occasion with Challenge #64-Anything Goes.  Easy enough right, we will get to see all of your wonderful creations this week ;)  Our June prize comes from our generous sponsor Digi Doodle Shop- $10 Gift Certificate, a big thank you to them!

For my card I chose to use an image from Saturated Canary called "Orchard Love", isn't she sweet.  I colored her up with my Copics on a white background, I wanted her to be the focus of the card.   I then added the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC, all links below recipe.



Hop on over and take a look at what the other DT members have put together for you and I can't wait to see all your stunning creations!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a fabulous Tuesday :)


Recipe:

13 comments:

Adrian said...

She is adorable, u did great!

jessica said...

Beautiful!!!!

Annette said...

so gorgeous...

Tina said...

oh my this is so beautiful,she is so lovely

Creations by Shirl said...

Stunning love your colouring.....

Amy said...

Adorable card!! Love the image and your coloring is awesome! :)Amy

Esther said...

Fabulous, fabulous coloring on this! Of course, that is just normal for you my talented friend!

stacky said...

such a lovely card and I love the sentiment cheers you up just reading it x

Yoshira aka cricutalltime said...

Beautiful card.Love how she stands out.Beautiful coloring as always.

girlia said...

adorable as always

Shelby said...

Glad to see you back:) Gorgeous coloring and just love the simplicity of the card.

Shelby

Berni Cuttino said...

Adorable, love it. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the love. Hugs

Margaret said...

She is so adorable. I love SC images. Your coloring is fabulous and the sentiment is perfect.