Saturday, July 7, 2012

Christmas in July

Happy Saturday everyone!  It is time for another SAS 4 Kids Challenge- Christmas in July.  We had some wonderful entries the last challenge and I hope to see more this time around.  We have some spectacular sponsors for you this challenge and they are, Bugaboo (7 free images) and Crafty Sentiments Designs (3 free images).  A big thank you to them for the sponsorship and for the wonderful images to work with.

For my first card I used the fun image from Crafty Sentiments Designs called "Snowman Broom" and combined it with a sentiment from Echo Park "Wintertime Elements", all links below recipe.  I colored it up with Copics and added some Stickles for sparkle.



For my second card I used an image from Bugaboo called "Knobby Knees-Christmas Joy" and combined it with some Echo Park "Holly Jolly" paper.  I also colored this up with Copics and then added some Stickles for sparkle.



Be on the lookout for Bugaboo's Christmas in July fun that starts on July 14th, double the chance for you to win!!


Hop on over and take a look at what the DT have put together for you and I hope you all can enter into the fun "Christmas in July Challenge!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend :)

P.S. if you are overflowing with kid friendly cards and you don't know what to do with them, check this out HERE


8 comments:

Annette said...

aww Christmas in July...these are so adorable...I just love that adorable snowman..

Creations by Shirl said...

love the snowman - his colored up perfectly....

Shelby said...

Love the clean lines on both of these cards and your coloring is beautiful.

Shelby

Yoshira aka cricutalltime said...

Beautiful cards.Now i want to start my xmas cards.Love the colors on both.

Esther said...

Perfect cards for kids! The elves are adorable and everyone loves Frosty :)

Jayne said...

Hi Lucianna,love your Christmas cards such cute images.
Jayne x

Berni Cuttino said...

In love with the snowman, fun, fun, fun. Thanks for your sweet comments. Hugs

Georgiana said...

Cute! Just what I needed. I plan on working on Christmas cards today!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations