Sunday, July 15, 2012

H B 2 U



Good evening everyone!!  I made a card this weekend for the Tiddly Inks Challenge #90- Red, White and Blue.  I went back into my Tiddly images and chose from this fun set called "Chemical Love".  I used the boy image along with the background paper, I also sized the other page down and then cut out the star splash for the sentiment.  I combined all this with some matching papers from Cosmo Cricket called "Lil' Man" and used the fun drippy goo punch from Martha Stewart, all links below recipe.  I colored him up with my Copics and added some glossy accents to his glasses and the vial.  I thought it would make a fun birthday card, speaking of birthday have all of you headed over and seen the new DT for CTO?  They have come up with some wonderful birthday inspiration for you to look at for the "Happy Birthday" challenge!  Both are having some fabulous fun and you still have a little bit of time to get them in if you hurry.  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a great evening :)


5 comments:

jessica said...

what an adorable image and GREAT birthday card!!! LOVE the card LO as well!

Sarah said...

Wow! Great card, I really like how you used that Goo boarder punch. The hearts out of the potion(?), love that too!

~Sarah

Cindy Groh said...

Love it. Perfect for a young man/boy

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome image-great coloring and love the drippy goo punch!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

such a cool card, I love it!!! Great birthday card! Hugs, Elizabeth