Saturday, August 18, 2012

Anything Goes!!

Good morning everyone!  It time for another challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids- Anything Goes!!  We have a couple of exciting Sponsors for you, first Robyn's Fetish (5 Images of winners choice) and Saturated Canary (2 Images of winners choice).  A big thank you to both of our Sponsors for the adorable images to showcase!!

For my first card I used the image from Robyn's Fetish called "Puppy Paws".  I paired it with some pretty papers from Mygraphico along with a sentiment from Create with TLC, all links below recipe.  I colored him with Copics and added enamel accents to his feet, nose and eyes.


My second card is using the lovely image from Saturated Canary called "Bubbles".  I also colored her up with Copics and then added Glossy Accents to the bubbles.  The sentiment was made in Photoshop to go up the side.

So "Anything Goes" for you and I hope to see all your wonderful cards.  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a fabulous weekend :)



Recipe:

7 comments:

Adrian said...

Both cards are super cute!

Annette said...

these are gorgeous...lovely coloring and love the bright colors..

Creations by Shirl said...

They are are simple adorable... love your coloring and perfect sentiments on both....

Jovan said...

These are so pretty...I love your coloring and papers!

Yoshira aka cricutalltime said...

Super cute.love the simplicity to your cards.The sentiment on dog card made me smile with image.Have a great weekend.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great cards! The coloring is amazing!

Esther said...

Two such different cards, but both are so cute!!!
You are the expert at coloring my friend!!!!