Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Always on my mind


Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday!  It is time to Celebrate the Occasion with Challenge #85- An apple a day, (must have an apple).  We have a wonderful sponsor this month, Floppy Lattes Designs with a $10 gift certificate.

For my card today I used an image from Floppy Lattes Designs called "fruit basket" and colored it with Copics.  I added some Stickles to the grapes and the middle of the flower and combined it with some soft papers from Jodie Lee, all links below recipe.  So hop on over and take a look at what the rest of the DT has put together for you.  As always if you have any questions please ask and I look forward to seeing all you apple creations!!  Have a sweet day :)

Recipe:


4 comments:

jessica said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the image and your beautiful coloring!
TFS and have a GREAT day!

Wedgie said...

So pretty, love that image.
Rachel xxx

Esther said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous image and your coloring is fabulous as always!!!!

Jill said...

Aweome job, love the coloring that card makes me hungry.