Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Have a cool yule!!



Good morning everyone!  It's time to Celebrate the Occasion Challenge #91- Christmas (no red or green).  This month's Sponsor is Floppy Latte Designs and that is where I received the adorable image above.  I colored up "Playin in the snow" with my Copics and added Stickles throughout to add some sparkle.  I combined it with some beautiful papers from Echo Park and the sentiment is also from Echo Park.  I changed the contrast on the sentiment to tone it down and get away from the red.  

As a side note Celebrate the Occasion is having there DT call starting today, so hop on over and take a look at the requirements and join in on the fun challenge.  I can't wait to see all of your wonderful creations!!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a blessed Tuesday :)

Recipe:


7 comments:

Norma said...

OK, now I LOVE that PINK tree:) Very cute Christmas card! I hope you are doing well and getting ready for CHristmas. Have a great week!
Hugs,
Norma

Creations by Shirl said...

Super pretty, love the pink shades on your card....

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love the colors on this! Carri~Abusybee

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the amazing colors and beautiful coloring:)
Sherrie K
http;//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Adrian said...

Loving the pink tree!

Yoshira aka cricutalltime said...

Ahh love the pink christmas tree.cute Christmas scene.

Esther said...

The pink tree is so cute!!!!!