Saturday, December 1, 2012

Winter Wishes

Good morning everyone, it is time for our final challenge of the year at Send a Smile 4 Kids- Winter Fun 4 Kids.  We have a few fabuluous Sponsors this time around for you, Crackerbox Palace Rubber Stamps ($15 gift certificate), Cuddly Buddly (5 pound gift certificate) and  The Cutting Cafe' (3 sets of digi's or cutting files).

Before we get onto the cards I want to introduce you to a new DT member, her name is Joyce at Paper Joy Boutique.  I look forward to working with her and I hope you can hop over and show her some love, welcome Joyce!!

For my first card I used a 3 stamps from Crackerbox Palace called, "Rena's snowman with a heart Isabella", Rena's snowman with tree Phoebe" and the sentiment "Warm winter wishes".  I combined it with some papers from MyGraphico called "G & F Let it Snow".  Image was colored up with Copics and Stickles were added for some sparkle throughout.


 My second card I combined some images from The Cutting Cafe with Cuddly Buddly to create my card.  For Cuddly Buddly I used "It's for you" and for The Cutting Cafe for the ornaments and sentiment that came from the "Christmas Banners" set.  I colored the image with Copics and then added some Stickles throughout on the ornaments.

So get your winter cards ready and hop on over and enter into the challenge, I would love to see your beautiful creations and don't forget to check out the wonderful DT inspiration!!  As always if you have any questions please ask and  I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

Recipe:

8 comments:

Tina said...

i love the snowman image so cute and the hedgehog is adorable...lovely cards and colors

Esther said...

Wonderful cards!!!!! Especially love the snowmen :)

Adrian said...

Awesome!

jessica said...

these are beautiful!!! Always love seeing your gorgeous coloring!!

Shelby said...

Both of these cards are just fantastic. I really love the single layered card...gorgeous.

Shelby

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cards! Love the great colors!
I just invested and bought all the spectrum noir markers!! Yippee! I am excited, I plan to watch a few videos and then give a try at coloring! Carri~Abusybee

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful cards! I love the wintery scene on the first one:) The snowmen are adorable!
The second one is also so darn cute! Love hedgehogs and your coloring is amazing!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Esther said...

Darling images, both os them and color combos are fantastic!!!