Sunday, March 10, 2013

Be beautiful



Good evening everyone!  I meant to get this up on Friday but time got away from me.

I made this little sweetie for the Tiddly Inks Challenge #105- CAS.  I also used the Deconstructing Jen Sketch #92 and made it into an easel card.  I embossed sections of it with some distressing on parts with a little inking.  I colored up the image from Tiddly Inks called "Be Bold, Be Beautiful Ballerina", all links below recipe.  She reminds me so much of my daughter so I let her pick the colors.  I then added a small amount of Stickles to areas of her skirt, mask on her eye for some sparkle.

There is still a whole week to get in on the challenge so hop on over to Tiddly Inks and take a look at some of the beautiful creations!!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your Sunday :)



Recipe:


12 comments:

Jennifer Shults said...

WOW! This is gorgeous and your coloring is stunning - the skirt especially. Wonderful! Thanks for joining us for DS92. :)

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful design and WOW...your coloring is fabulous!! Love the embossing-really pops~
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for the sweet comment!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Leah Crowe said...

Oooh Lucianna, I love how you colored the tutu to show the transparency of the material.. sensational coloring and card! So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks this challenge!!
Hugs,
Leah

Norma said...

WOW! absolutely BEAUTIFUL and your coloring is amazing and the way you created the card and added texture to to background is fabulous, I just had to PIN this adorable card!! Enjoy the rest of your evening:) BTW love the new design!!
Hugs,
Norma

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Wowzer your coloring is amazing on this! Carri~Abusybee

Esther said...

Wow!!!!!! This card is breathtaking!!!!! I LOVE how you made her tutu transparent!!!!! Your coloring is so amazing, I wish I could come and take lessons from you :)

Loopylou. said...

ahhhhh Lucianna!! gorgeous as ever hunny! girl I love your style!
Huge hugs Lou xxx

Staying Crafty said...

This is super sweet :)

Donna Wardle said...

Lucianna...WOW!! This is just amazing, I LOVE your colouring and you really nailed the sketch as well!! Thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks.Xx

Tabbatha Sandoval said...

Oh wow this is just so gorgeous! I think your daughter picked the perfect colors for this - they really POP against that gorgeous embossed background. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tiddly Inks!

Larissa said...

So pretty. The embossed background is so perfect together with this sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa

Larissa said...

So pretty. The embossed background is so perfect together with this sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa