Saturday, March 2, 2013

For the Boys

It is time for a new challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids, Challenge- For the Boys.  We had some beautiful CAS cards this last challenge, thank you to all that entered!!  As always we have some wonderful sponsors for you.  Floppy Latte Digital Designs (2 digi's of winners choice), Stamping Dragon Designs (4 digi's of winners choice) and Crackerbox Palace Rubber Stamps ($15 gift certificate).

For my first card I kept it simple to showcase the rubber stamped image and sentiment from Crackerbox Palace Rubber Stamps.  I used memento ink in black to stamp the images on my white background, I then colored in the "Get Fired Up!" in red and then added an orange drop shadow.  The Dragon is colored up with Copics and I added Liquid Pearls for the fire, all links below recipe.


For my second card I used the adorable "Dress Up- Jiggy Spaceman" from Stamping Dragon Designs. I combined it with some paper and a sentiment from Echo Park.  The image I colored up with Copics and then added Glossy Accents to the glass on his helmet and his nails.


I hope you can all join us for this "For the Boys" Challenge, the DT has put together some wonderful inspiration for you!!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a blessed weekend :)


Recipe:


7 comments:

Esther said...

These are both super adorable, but I must say the way you have the fire breathing dragon breathing out the sentiment is fabulous!!!!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw love both of your cards... They are just perfect for any boy...
TFS - hope you're weekend is going great!

Annette said...

how totally cute..love that dragon..

katieo said...

You always make the cutest boy catds. I love the dragon

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great boys cards! The dragons are super fun! Carri~Abusybee

Yoshira aka cricutalltime said...

Very cute boys cards.love the bright green.

Jill said...

so cute love the coloring nice job on all of it Lucianna!!!!