Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Luck of the Irish


Good morning lovely bloggers!  It is time to Celebrate the Occasion with Challenge #102- Luck of the Irish. Our Sponsor for this month is the wonderful Bugaboo Stamps.  I used the "St. Patrick's Day Theodore" from Bugaboo Stamps that is currently their Friday Freebie, link below recipe.  I colored him up with Copics and then added the background with, none other than, Copics!  I used some Jessica Sprague, Carina Gardner papers for the background and then popped up some fun buttons with twine along the side.  

Hop on over and take a look at what the DT has put together for you and I cannot wait to see your St. Patty's day projects!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday :)


Recipe:


7 comments:

Esther said...

Seriously darling!!! Can I just say that I love his cheeks :)

Annette said...

how totally cute...great St. Patricks day card..

Creations by Shirl said...

Love your St. Patty's card... so cute!

jessica said...

this is great!! love that sweet bugaboo image!!

Norma said...

OMG! way to adorable!! Lovely, sweet card for St. Patricks Day:) TFS and enjoy the rest of your evening!
Hugs,
Norma

Sherrie K. said...

Oh, so cute~ The image is so adorable and just love the design!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, this is precious! Beautiful coloring and design. Love the addition of the shamrock buttons.