Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy Mother's Day- CTO

Good morning, I hope you are having some wonderful weather wherever you are!!  It is time to Celebrate the Occasion again with Challenge #111- Mother's Day.  A big thank you to all of you who entered our "Anything Goes" challenge, wow-wee we almost hit 200 on that one! 

For my card today I am using an image I have used before but love it so.  It is from Heart Song Designs called "Ana & Flower".  I colored her up with Copics and combined it with some pretty papers from Echo Park called "Carina Gardiner-Le Petite Paperie" and the sentiment is a freebie from Desert Diva, all links below.


So get on over and check out what the DT have put together for you and I hope to see all of your "Mother's Day" creations!  If you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a wonderful day :0)


3 comments:

Adrian said...

Great job, as always!

jessica said...

what an adorable card! Love that image and of course your gorgeous coloring!!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day :)

Esther said...

Just a darling Mother's Day card, really is!!!