Saturday, June 15, 2013

For the Girls

Good morning everyone!  It is time for a new challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids- For the Girls. Our wonderful sponsors this time around for you are Saturated Canary (2 digis of winners choice), Doodle Pantry (3 digis) and Floppy Latte Digital Designs (2 digis).

For my first card I used an image from Doodle Pantry called "Quirky Skunk". I colored her up with Copics, of course, then combined it with some papers from Echo Park called "Sweet Girl" along with the banner from the elements pack.


For my second card I colored up the image from Saturated Canary called "Frizzy Jynx".  I again used Copics and then added some twine down the side along with the flower from the "Sweet Girl" elements pack.


Hop on over and join in on the "For the Girls" challenge and of course take a gander at what the fabulous DT has put together for you!  As always if you have questions please ask and I hope you all have a blessed weekend :)

Recipe:


6 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are just the super cutest! Carri~Abusybee

Adrian said...

So adorble! Love the little girl!!

Anonymous said...

What's up everyone, it's my firѕt ѵіѕіt at this website, and paragraph is really fruitful
in faνor of mе, keep up ρosting theѕe typеs of articles oг revіeωs.


Fеel free to visіt my wеb sіte .

.. Lodgings with regard to Guests as well as People to be able to Morocco mole

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a really good poѕt. Spending ѕome time
and аctual effоrt to ρroduce a greаt artiсle… but
whаt can І saу… Ӏ put things οff a wholе
lоt and dοn't manage to get anything done.

Feel free to surf to my weblog - Motels At Stansted Airport

Anonymous said...

This is the right sitе for anybody who wants tο unԁerstanԁ this tоpic.
You realize a wholе lot its almost hard to arguе with you (not that I
really will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a brand new spin on a topiс that's been discussed for many years. Excellent stuff, just wonderful!

Feel free to surf to my site ... day spa major resorts any guide to get noticable An incredible leisure

Kellie 0:) said...

Both cards are wonderful. TFS your creations with us