Monday, August 5, 2013

Birthday Bash

It is time for Challenge #115- Birthday Bash at Tiddly Inks.  For my card I used the sassy image from Tiddly Inks called "Hey There Cupcake".  I kept it CAS and showcased her by coloring her with Copics and then adding Glossy Accents to the cupcakes.  I added some streamers and such around the sentiment to make it more festive.


A couple of quick notes for you.  August 15th will be another fabulous blog hop to release some more stunning images.  You will not want to miss it, there will 9 new images plus the one below.  A quick pick on the badge to see what some of the Awe-inspiring DT have in store for you!!


And if that wasn't enough Christy has put together a new image today and is offering it up for $1 for you!!  It is called "Spell on Ya!" and can be purchased in the store now.


As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a super Tuesday :)

Recipe:


3 comments:

jessica said...

more gorgeous cards Lucianna! Love the images and your coloring!!
Thanks for sharing!!

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Great cards! I love the color you used on Hey There Cupcake and it looks fabulous as a CAS card!

Jill Grasen said...

these cards are to cute your cards alwayas make me smile! ;)