Saturday, August 17, 2013

SAS 4 Kids- Animal Cards

 It is time for another challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids!!  This challenge is for the animal lovers, animal cards.  Our Sponsors for this challenge are Fred She Said (), Bugaboo (7 digi's) and Dollar Graphics Depot ($15 gift certificate).  A big thank you to them for there generosity!

For my first card I used an image from Dollar Graphics Depot called "Baby Bumbles" and I colored it up wiht Copics then added some stickles to the wings.  I combined it with some papers from Delightful Delights called "Bumble Bee" and the sentiment is a freebie from Desert Diva.

The second one is using an image from Bugaboo called "Summer Butterfly Bear- Icecream".  I colored him up wiht copics then added some stickles to the wings and antennae, glossy accents to the ice-cream. 

Hop on over and take a look at all the adorable animal cards the DT have put together for you and I hope you all have a blessed weekend :)

Recipe:


4 comments:

Adrian said...

Both are so cute!!!

katieo said...

That is Bee-utiful. I love all of the yellow and black papers you used.

katieo said...

That is Bee-utiful. I love all of the yellow and black papers you used.

Crackerbox Palace Stamping Chit Chat said...

Very sweet and cute cards.
Vicky Briggs