Saturday, September 21, 2013

SAS- Anything Goes

Good morning all!  It is time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids-Anything Goes.  We have some more wonderful sponsor for you, as always.  Milk Coffee Stamps (5 images), Doodle Pantry ($10 gift certificate) and Kenny K (3 images).  A big thank you to them for there generosity!!

My first card is using Doodle Pantry "Fancy Flamingo".  I used the pre-colored image and then went in and did some more shadowing and shading.  I popped up the imge with some pop dots and the sentiment is also included in the wonderful package deal.


My second card is using Milk Coffee Stamps "Soya Dandelion".  I kept her as the main image in this 5.5x5.5 card and colored her in using Copics.  I added some Stickles to her wings and the dandelion.

Hop on over and take a look at the other goodies from the DT and I hope to see all your fabulous "Anything Goes" cards.  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a fabulous weekend :)

Recipe:

2 comments:

jessica said...

These are so gorgeous!!! Your coloring is just amazing!!!!
Awesome job! Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful! Love the fairy! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!