Saturday, September 7, 2013

Too cute...

Good morning everyone!  It's time for a new challenge at Send A Smile 4 Kids- Cute Fall/Halloween.  Our wonderful sponsor this time around are The Paper Shelter ($20 gift certificate), Delicious Doodles (4 digis of winners choice) and QKR Stampede (5 digi's of winners choice).  A huge thank you to all of them for there generosity!!

For my first card I used an image called "Ghost" from Delicious Doodles.  I replicated it and made them appear transparent with adding lines through the inner areas.  I then added some stickles to the eyes for some fun shine.  The tree is an element in the Echo Park "Apothecary Halloween".


My second card is using the image "Too cute to spook" by The Paper Shelter.  I colored it up with Copics and then combined it with some papers from Lori Whitlock called "Happy Halloween" and the tab is from the Apothecary add on elements.


Hop on over and take a look at what the DT have put together for you and get an early start on those Fall/Halloween cuties.  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you all have a blessed weeekend :)

1 comments:

jessica said...

These are both awesome!!!
Always such a fan of your gorgeous coloring!
Thanks for sharing and hope you are having a GREAT weekend!