Saturday, December 7, 2013

SAS 4 Kids, Winter Fun 4 Kids

Happy Saturday everyone!  We are onto a new challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids, Challenge #69- Winter Fun 4 Kids.  Our sponsor this time around are as wonderful as always, Milk Coffee Stamps (5 images of your choice), Dollar Graphics Depot ($15 gift certificate) and Fred She Said ($10 gift certificate).  A huge thank you to all of them for there generosity!!

For my first card I used the fun image from Dollar Graphics Depot called "Winter Welcome".  I combined 2 of the images that were in the package and colored them up with Copics.  I then embossed the background papers with 2 different embossing folders and then popped up the image with pop dots.


For my second card I used "Lisbeth and Mr. Deer" from Milk Coffee Stamps.  I colored her up with Copics and then added some Stickles on the snow areas.  I popped her up with some pop dots and then added some pretty ribbon along the bottom.


Hop on over and take part in the new challenge, you have two weeks to join in on this one.  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope I you all have a blessed weekend ;0

Recipe:


0 comments: