Saturday, January 4, 2014

Valentines 4 Kids

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday and are fully rested to take on the new year!

We are back with a challenge at Send A Smile 4 Kids- Valentines 4 Kids.  We as always have some wonderful sponsors for you,  Dollar Graphics Depot ($15 gift certificate), Bugaboo (7 digis of winners choice) and Fred She Said ($10 gift certificate).

For my first card I am using the "Love Owls" image from Bugaboo.  I colored them up with Copics and then added some Stickles to the girls eyes and the hearts.


For my second card I am using the pre-colored image "Lift me up" from Dollar Graphics Depot.  I colored in areas of the hearts and the children to bring in some deeper shadows.  I then popped them up with some pop dots.  


Hop on over and take part in our "Valentines 4 Kids" challenge and check out the DT inspiration they have put together for you.  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend :)


Recipe:


5 comments:

jessica said...

Super adorable card Lucianna!
Love the fun images!
Hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Anna Jasiolek said...

Both cards are so lovely and funny and cute and... LOVE them! Thank you for your inspiration!
Anna xxx

katieo said...

Happy New Year. Your two fun cards are so bright and happy. I love the owls eyes

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

amazing! Love your coloring! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Norma said...

I sure have missed looking at all you beautiful coloring and beautiful cards:) TFS