Saturday, February 15, 2014

Punches and/or die-cuts

It is time for a new challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids- Punches +/or Die-cuts. Our sponsors this time around 

My first card is using "Little Possum" from Meljen's Designs.  I colored him up with Copics and then combined him with Lori Whitlock's "Fresh Air".


My second card is using "A Bunch of Monster" from The Cutting Cafe. I used all the monsters and punched them out with my circle punch along with the sentiment that also comes with the set.  I popped some of them up and left some flat for dimension.  I paper pierced the monsters along with using some Copics to color in areas.  The paper used is from Everyday Mom called "Little Monsters'


Hop on over and take part in the fun challenge, I can't wait to see all the fun creations!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a blessed weekend :)

4 comments:

Norma said...

Super cute cards, you are totally inspiring me to do some coloring:) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!
Hugs,
Norma

Lisa Lara said...

Two awesomely adorable cards Luciana.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Both of these cards are soooooooooooooo cool! x

Sherrie K. said...

Both of your cards are fantastic! Great job on the coloring and awesome designs!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K