Saturday, March 1, 2014

#74- Easter/Spring

Good morning everyone!  We are up for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids- Easter/Spring Cards 4 Kids.  We have some wonderful sponsors for you; Squigglefly (3 digis), QKR Stampede (5 digis), and Oak Pond Creations (1 image of choice).

My first card is using a couple of images from QKR Stampede called "Easter Artist" and the sentiment called "Easter Is". I colored up the image with Copics and changed the sentiment color in photoshop to go more with the Easter theme.


My second card is using the adorable "Easter Basket Builder" from Squigglefly.  I put 5 of the images together to create the basket scene and then added the sentiment along the bottom, all comes in the package.

Hop on over and take a look at what the DT have put together for you and I hope to see all of you wonderful creations!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a fabulous weekend :)

**Sorry this is posting so late, for some reason it did not go live when it was suppose to :(

0 comments: