Saturday, May 17, 2014

Anything Goes

Good morning everyone!  It is time for a new challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids and its the easiest one, "Anything Goes".  We have some wonderful sponsors for you as usual; QKR Stampede (5 images), Crackerbox Palace ($15 gift certificate) and Sassy Studios (4 images).  A big thank you to all of them for there generosity.

For my first card I am using the stamps from Crackerbox Palace called "Peeking Cat" and the sentiment called "Just Peeking in". I stamped the image lightly and then colored him in with Copics along with the curled edges to help make it pop more.  I also added a little Stickles to the eye for some fun sparkle.



For my second card I used the image and sentiment from QKR stampede called "Gone Fishing" and "Gone Fishing" sentiment.  Both were colored with Copics and then I popped the sign up on the front of the card.


Hop on over and take a look at what the DT have put together for you and I hope to see all of your "Anything Goes" creations!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)


1 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow those are amazing..