Saturday, May 3, 2014

Happy Father's Day early


My first card is using the fun image from Stitchy Stamps called "The Big One" sold through Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet. I colored him up using my Copics and then added the text up top through Photoshop.

My second card I used two different image from Fred She Said called "Emma in her cool cap" and "Nolan and sign/heart".  I colored them also with Copics and then popped them up with some pop dots.

I can't wait to see all your wonderful Father's Day cards and if you need some inspiration hop on over to the blog and take a look at what the DT have put together for you.  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a blessed weekend :)

Recipe:


2 comments:

Ina said...

Love how you used the 2 Fred She Said images together Lucianna. They look fabulous. Beautifully coloured.
Also that big fish that didn't get away lol
Both cards pack a punch.

katieo said...

How funny, I love the Fathers day card you made. My husband loves to fish. Have a great weekend