Saturday, June 7, 2014

For the Girls

Good morning everyone, it is time for a new challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids- For the Girls!    We have some great sponsors for you, Heather Ellis (2 images), Meljen's Designs (4 images) and Oak Pond Creations (1 image).  

For my first card I used a sweet image from Meljen's Designs called "A Girl and her overalls" I colored her up with my Copics and then popped her up with some pop dots.  I added some liquid pearl accents to add some fun dimension.


For my second card I used the image from Heather Ellis called "Cute Kids 001" and colored he up with Copics also.  I paper pierced her skirt and then added some Stickles to the flower centers.


 Don't forget to hop on over and take a look at what the DT has put together for you and I can't wait to see all of you beautiful creations :)

0 comments: