Saturday, July 5, 2014

Bright Colors

It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids-Bright Colors 4 Kids!  We have three very wonderful sponsors for this you:  Bugaboo (7 digi's)The Paper Shelter’s ($20 gift certificate) and QKR Stampede (5 images)! 

For my first card I used the fun image from The Paper Shelter called "My Racing Car" and colored him up with Copics.  I then added some Glossy Accents on the headlights and his goggles.  The sentiment is a freebie from Desert Diva and another border, this time in orange to match the sentiment.


For my second card I used the sweet image from Bugaboo called "Kidz Girl- Cat".  I colored her up with Copics and added a simple hot pink border around her to showcase the image.


The DT has created some wonderful inspiration for you so hop on over and take a look!  Can't wait to see your fabulous creations and as always if you have any questions please ask, hope you have a blessed weekend.

2 comments:

Adrian said...

Beautiful coloring!

jessica said...

These are gorgeous Lucianna! LOVE your coloring!!!!!