Saturday, August 2, 2014

CAS


For my first card I am bringing you the image "Miss Clair Clown" from A Day for Daisies.  She is just the sweetest.  I colored her up with Copics and added some Glossy Accents to her nose and a dash on the balloons.

.

My second card is using the image "Spaceboy Skip" and "Love you to the Moon" greeting from DRS Designs. I colored him and the background up with Copics and then added some sparkle to the stars with my Stardust pen by Gelly Roll.


Hop on over and take a look at the other amazing CAS creations from the DT and I can't wait to see what you come up with.  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a blessed weekend :)

P.S. a big Happy Birthday to my daughter today, she turns 9!!! xoxo

1 comments:

Ina said...

Lucianna - you never cease to amaze me with your talent for colouring images. Both these cards are awesome. So bright and colourful. Beautiful.