Saturday, October 4, 2014

A little holiday wish

It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids-Early Holiday Wishes! 

We have three very generous sponsors for this challenge: Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet (3 digis), DRS Design’s ($10 gift certificate), and Kitchen Sink Stamps ($25 gift certificate)!  A big thank you to all of them for there fabulous gifts!!  

My first cards is using the fun image and sentiment from DRS Designs called "Leonard Pig's Christmas List" and "Little Smile Christmas Greeting".  I colored them up him up with Copics and centered the sentiment under him keeping it CAS.


For my second card I am using the whimsical image from Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet by Hope Jacare Doodles called "Snowman Swirl".  I kept this card CAS also by stretching the image across a 4.25x5.5 card.  I colored it with Copics and then added some sparkle with my Sakura Gelly Roll pen on the snowflake areas.

Hop on over and take a look at what the rest of the DT has put together for you and I can't wait to see what beautiful Holiday cards you come up with!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you all have a blessed weekend :)


0 comments: