Saturday, October 18, 2014

Celebrate!

It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids- Celebration CardsWe have three very generous sponsors for this challenge: The Paper Shelter ($20 gift certificate), Crackerbox Palace’s (3 digis) and Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet (2 digis)! A big thank you to all of them :)

My first card is using the image "Bird with Flowers" and the sentiment "Celebrate" from Crackerbox Palace.  I colored it up with Copics and then added liquid pearls to the middle of the flowers for some fun dimension.



For my second card I am using the image "Brave and Cute Knight" from The Paper Shelter. I colored him up with my Copics also and then added some shine from my glitter pen on the metal areas.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.


So hop on over and take a look at what the sweet DT has put together for you and if you have cards you would like to donate to this wonderful cause please take a look at the information here!

As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you all have a fabulous weekend :)

* Happy Birthday to my Sister today!! Hope it's a great one!*

0 comments: