Saturday, February 7, 2015

For the Boys

It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids- For the Boys! Create and link any card for a boy and you could win one of our great prizes.  We as always have three very generous sponsors for this challenge: Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet- ($10 gift certificate), Squigglefly’s (3 digis of their choice) and Fred She Said ($10 gift certificate)!!

For my first card I am using a couple of images from Squigglefly.  I colored them up using copies and then added just a little sparkle to the fire.



My second card is using a sweet image from Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet from Digi Blessings called "Daydream- Boy".  I colored him up with Copics as well and added the sentiment that is included in the image in Photoshop.

Hop on over and take a look at some of the Inspiration the DT has put together for you and I can't wait to see all your wonderful cards.  I hope you all have a blessed weekend :)

4 comments:

katieo said...

2 fun boy cards. i love the expressions on these 2 cute guys

Kathy S said...

Your designs simply amaze me Lucianna. You are just such a gifted artist. I love how you take a card front and create a one layer wonder. I actually tried to do this with a FTHS image yesterday and I finished coloring it and realized that the copics bled through all the card. I had to cut it apart and then it was no longer a one layer card. Oh well. I'll leave that talent to you!

Crackerbox Palace Stamping Chit Chat said...

Love the cards, great coloring. They look really fun, any boy would be happy to get them.
Vicky Briggs

KayC said...

Really cute boys cards. The top one could easily be used for a tenager.