Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Miss you



My Pink Stamper is having a challenge and this is what I thought of when she said something Springy, Valentines or just something that makes you happy. I hope this is able to brighten someone’s day because when I see it, it sure makes me smile J I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day :)

P.S. Don’t forget to hop on over to the Celebrate the Occasion blog for the first challenge and blog candy J Design Team 1 has come up with some wonderful projects!!

Recipe:

Cricut Give a Hoot and Kates ABCs cartridges

My Pink Stamper stamps

Studio g chalk ink

irock tool and gem

Tim Holtz Distress inks

Martha Stewart grass punch

Markers

Glue dots

ATG gun

11 comments:

Christy said...

Wow! This is an amazing card. I love, love, LOVE it!!!

Adrian said...

OMG! u are amazing!!

UMHome said...

How I love this card!!! Wow wow wow ... TFS.

DIANA L. said...

This is so nice I have got to get those stamps
I just love this card It is beautiful!!!!
Come over to my blog I have a give away also.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Cindy said...

How sweet!LOVE IT,this card is too cute!

girlia said...

Beautiful card. It just makes me want summer that much sooner

Sheena said...

Awe...adorable card..I love all those butterflies

jen said...

This is amazing....I felt like I was laying in the grass looking at all those wonderful butterfly's...Great job.
hugs,jen

Yoshiras time to craft said...

it is so cute.love the scenes you do for your card.love the little hat

VICTORIA said...

I love your card. Great Job Lucianna. I got my package today and i was like a little kid again. I was excited. I love it all. Thanks so much. Have a great day. Victoria Hugs :)
PS: the card you sent was beautiful thanks

Unknown said...

This certainly brightened my day :) Excellent attention to detail!