Monday, August 1, 2011

Reach high

I made this card for my daughter with the removal bookmark and I am entering it into the Tiddly Inks Challenge # 59- Tag or Ticket Me. I used the Tiddly Inks "Poppy" along with the "Poppy Accents" frame and flowers. I just love the image with the quote that says "Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal" Pamela Vaull Starr. I hope every time she looks at it she can smile and remember "all things are possible". I hope you all have a very wonderful day :)

Recipe:
Tiddly Inks- Poppy and Poppy Accents
Neenah cardstock
Office Max blank manilla tag
Liquid Pearls
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
Ribbon
ATG gun
Pop dots

9 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card and love the pullout bookmark! Great job:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Such a beautiful card with that matching bookmark! Your daughter will treasure it...
Hugs!

VICTORIA said...

What a wonderful and beautiful card Lucianna. I love that its got the bookmark also. Great job on it girl. :)

Sande said...

Thanks for your kind comment on my blog.
Your card is so adorable!

There is a new It's all about the Vintage challenge blog started yesterday. We are offering a wonderful blogcandy on whole August. Pop over to check it out.

Hugs, Sande xx

Norma said...

Beautiful card and love the coloring! I really need to get me some of those Prismacolor pencils. Did you doodle the border on the card or is that a stamp?
Hugs

DonnaMundinger said...

Lucianna, this is gorgeous! thanks so much for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week! xxD

ccroll said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lucianna.....great design! :)

Larissa said...

Wow another fabulous project! Love the poppies and that you combined them with the Poppy image.

Hugs,
Larissa

girlia said...

As always your work is amazing.