Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thinking of you- Saturated Canary- *Top 3 Pick*

Pin It

This card is for the Saturated Canary Challenge #8- Clean and Simple.  I used the Saturated Canary image called "Copica", all links below in recipe.  I colored her up with my Copic markers and added the sentiment.  Clean and simple also means there is not a whole lot to tell you about, so short and sweet for me today ;)  Hop on over and see what the wonderful DT has done and of course if you have any questions please ask!  I hope you all have a fabulous day :)

Recipe:


8 comments:

Shelby said...

Beautiful work! Love how you did the sentiment to like it was coming off her pen and the BG shadow is fantastic! Great coloring

Shelby

jessica said...

This has got to be one of my favorites of yours!!! I love the image and love your coloring!!! Plus the sentiment is perfect!!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is stunning...I love this image and of course your amazing coloring...I am gong to have to check out these images...love it

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Perfect for a crafty friend!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Igagnon76 said...

i love your card, it's stunning!!!

Renkata said...

Amazing card.

Carisa said...

omgosh, this is INCREDIBLE!!!! love how it looks like the writing came from her pen. brilliant! thanks for joining us at saturated canary challenges this week. :D

Loopylou. said...

Lucianna this card is just a complete dream to look at, its just stunning hun.That writing is fabulous
thankyou for playing along over on saturated canary!
hugs Lou xx