Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Tiddly Release

I hope all of you are having a good morning.  I am so excited to bring to you some A-dor-able images from Tiddly Inks!!

My first card is sharing the image "Tenderhearted Fairy".  I combined it with an older Tiddly image called "tree with heart in it" which is no longer available.  I colored her up with Copics and then added some sparkle to her wings with Stickles.  The paper is from Creativeqube called "Seaside" and the sentiment is also from the "Tenderhearted" package.


My second card is using "Heartfelt Fairy".  I had her walking on the heart border that comes with her and colored them up with Copics and combined it with some Echo Park papers "Yours Truly".


For this last card I combined two of the new fairy images.  "Fairy Sunny Day" and "Fairy Happy Day".  I created a hill that they were on for the scene and colored everything with Copics.  The paper is from Echo Park called "Everyday Eclectic", all links below recipe.

Well that is all for my cards but I have to tell you that this is only 4 of the 6 that were release!!  That is right she has 2 more images that aren't even on this post for you to drool over.  Hop on over and take a look HERE and if you hurry you'll catch the sale that ends today!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a blessed day :)

Recipe:


5 comments:

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Beautiful cards.love her green and blue hair.So much color in that card looks so bright and beautiful.Cute little fairy yummy DP for that card.Love how you double up your images.Beautiful DP and coloring.

DIANA L. said...

Gorgeous I love the haircolor --fun card Have a great day!!
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Your coloring is really amazing! Fabulous cards, so sweet,
Hugs,
Anna
CTO Team Mate

Adrian said...

WOW! so pretty!

Annette Allen said...

wow wee these are all amazing.. great coloring and awesome scenes...