Wednesday, February 19, 2014

More new release inspiration

Good morning everyone!  I'm sure most of you have seen the fabulous new release from Christy at Tiddly Inks but here are a couple more that I did.  

The first one is using Rock n Rolla, all links below recipe.  When I saw this image I envisioned a disco style theme so I went searching for the perfect disco ball and found a free one online and went from there.  I produced the light rays and all the rest with my Copics.  Unfortunately I am still out of my paper so it did not blend as well as I would have liked it.  I added stickles to the areas of shine in the background and on the ball to add more shine.  The lovely papers are from Glitz Designs called "Finnley Collection".


My second card I combined three images together to create the scene.  I colored this with Copics also and set it with the pretty papers from Echo Park called "Sweet Girl".


Hop on over and take a look if you haven't already at what the rest of the DT has put together for you and don't forget the current challenge going on "Primary Colors".  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you all have a lovely day :)





Recipe:


2 comments:

jessica said...

WOW!!!
These are both GORGEOUS!!!!!

Sherrie K. said...

These are both AWESOME! Your coloring is amazing-love the papers!
Sherrie K