Monday, April 14, 2014

Celebrate

Good morning everyone!  We are onto a new challenge at Tiddly Inks #131- Celebrate.  I decided to do a wedding themed card with the wonderfully versatile "Harmony at Home", all links below recipe.

I put the main home image on front and then added the text heart coming out of the chimney.  The heart is also used popped up on the border just bigger.  I colored all the red with Copics. The sentiment I added in Photoshop and then added a tin heart beside it.  I carried the stamp into the border by doubling up and using the bottom half, a red line then was drawn on top and bottom of the border.  Distressed the edges and added some sparkle with Stickles.


Hop on over and take a look at what the DT have put together for you and I hope to see all your beautiful creations!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a fabulous day :)

Recipe:


3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Gorgeous! Love the stamps! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Unknown said...

This is just too adorable. Great use of Harmony in the Home! Beautiful idea and beautiful output. :D

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a brilliant, and very stylish card! I love it x