Monday, May 12, 2014

Head in the clouds...

Good morning everyone!  We are onto another fabulous challenge at Tiddly Inks,  #133-Head in the Clouds.  

For my card I chose to use the fun image from Tiddly Inks called "Whatever Floats", all links below.  I decided to carry the clouds above her in a bigger size to make it appear like she is floating in the clouds.  I colored her up with Copics and then combined it with Basic Grey's "Knee Highs" paper and elements.


Hop on over and take a look at what the DT has put together to inspire you this go around, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.  I can't wait to see all your beautiful creations and as always if you have any questions please ask!  Have a blessed day today :)


Recipe:


3 comments:

Unknown said...

So freaking adorable Lu! Love how you colored her!

Unknown said...

Amazing coloring, Lu! I love that stamp. :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

The super cutest! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!