Thursday, December 18, 2014

Fab Friday

Good morning everyone! It is Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks and I of course had to bring in a Christmas card for the last one of the year!

I am using two images from Tiddly Inks called Sweet Dreams Wryn and Christmas Mantle.  I combined them to make this sweet scene and colored them up with Copics.  I added in some white around the fire with my white gel pen and added some sparkle in the flames along with some other touches throughout.  Around the outside of the card I added the "Twas the night before Christmas" text.


You'll have to hop on over and take a look at what the rest of the DT has put together for you and as always if you have any questions please ask!  I hope all of you have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend :)

P.S. Don't forget the "Winter Blues" Challenge going on, you still have time :)

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow this is oh so fabulous.. love that little scene you created.. love it

JanR said...

I adore the scene you created! And your colouring is fabulous!