Saturday, March 7, 2015

A litte Easter in the air

It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge here at Send a Smile 4 Kids-Easter/Spring Cards 4 Kids!  We have some wonderful sponsors for you as always, Crackerbox Palace (3 digis of their choice),  The Cutting Café (3 digi or cutting files)  and Kitchen Sink Stamp’s ($25 gift certificate)!

For my first card I am using a couple of images from Crackerbox Palace called "Spring" and "Chicks".  I colored up the chicks with Copics and added some sparkle to there beaks  :)

For my second card I am using the "Easter Bunny Shaped Card" file from The Cutting Cafe.  I used the pdf on this one and cut it out by hand, then distressed some of the edge to look a little more like fur.  I then added some white dots on the eyes and nose then drew in the whiskers.  The pretty papers are from Adrienne Looman called "Petunia".


Now is the the perfect time to send in your Easter or Spring cards to our new locations in time for Easter cheer. You are not required but if you are interested please check out this link on how to do it!  As always if you have any questions please ask and I hope you all have a blessed weekend :)

0 comments: