Saturday, April 4, 2015

Mother's Day….

It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge here at Send a Smile 4 Kids-For a Mom or Special Female (from the Kids).  We have three very generous sponsors for this challenge: DeeDee’s Digis ($15 gift certificate), A Day for Daisies ($12 gift certificate) and Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet’s ($6 gift certificate). A big thank you to all of them for there generosity! 

For my first card I am using the fun image from Dee Dee's Digis called "Whole Latte of Love".  I colored it up with Copics and then popped it up with some pop dots.   The sentiment below comes with the set.


My second card is using the sweet image from A Day for Daisies called "Mothers Day Flower".  I color the image with Copics and the added the free sentiment from Desert Diva.


So hop on over and take a look at what the DT has put together for you and I can't wait to see what you come up with for Mother's Day :)

0 comments: