Saturday, July 25, 2015

Christmas in July

It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge here at Send a Smile 4 Kids-Christmas in July 4 Kids!  We have three very generous sponsors for this challenge: Dollar Graphics Depot ($15 gift certificate,  A Day for Daisies ($12 gift certificate)  and Fred She Said’s ($10 gift certificate). A big thank you to all of them!!

For my first card I am using the sweet image from Dollar Graphics Depot called "Christmas Cookie Polar Bears".  I used the pre-colored image and then added shading throughout with my Copics.

My second card is using the fun image from A Day For Daisies called " Blustery Day".  I colored it up with Copics and then added white gel pen dabs throughout for a snowy effect.  The sentiment is a freebie from Create with TLC that was added in Photoshop.

Hop on over and take a look at what the DT has put together for you and I can't wait to see you fun Christmas in July makes :)

0 comments: