Saturday, October 17, 2015

A Little Celebrating..

It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge here at Send a Smile 4 Kids-Celebration Cards 4 Kids!  We have three very generous sponsors for this challenge: The Paper Shelter (3 digis), DRS Designs ($10 gift certificate) and Fred She Said’s ($10 gift certificate)!  A big thank you to them for there wonderful support!! 

For my first card I am using a couple of images from DRS Designs called "Frisky Florence" and the sentiment is called "Hope your Day Sparkles".  I colored it up with Copics and then added a little sparkle around the sentiment.


For my second card I am using the image from The Paper Shelter called "Patissier in Distress".  I colored her up with Copics also and then added a little sparkle around the candles.  The sentiment was created in Photoshop.

So hop on over and take a look at what the DT and special guest has put together for you and I can't wait to see what you come up with!! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend :)

0 comments: