Saturday, November 21, 2015

Anything Goes

It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge here at Send a Smile 4 Kids- ANYTHING GOES 4 KIDS!  A big thank you to our sponsors Crackerbox Palace  (3 images),  All Dressed Up Stamps (2 digis) and Sassy Studio’s (4 digis)!  

 For my first card I used the adorable image from All Dressed Up called "Cool Dudes".  I colored him up with Copics and the added some white gel pen accents throughout.

For my second card I am using the image from Crackerbox Palace called "Pixie Dust" and "Pixie Dust Hugs".  I colored her up with Copics and then added some sparkle to her wings and the dust.  I then popped it up with some pop dots and the added the sentiment to the bottom.
Hop on over and take a look at what the DT put together. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!

2 comments:

Lillian A said...

These are both adorable cards, but I must say I like the "cool dude" the best. Wonderful colors and coloring, and an absolutely adorable boy card !!

sendasmile4kids said...

I agree the cool dudes card is adorable (especially for a teenage boy). Those teen cards can be very challenging. Thanks for the inspiration.