Monday, December 7, 2015

Holly Jolly Christmas

It is time for a new challenge at Tiddly Inks, Challenge #172- Holly Jolly!  Today I am bringing you the image from Tiddly Inks called "Faythe Gives".

I colored her up with Copics and then added some white gel pen accents on her eyes.  I used my cuttlebug and embossed some snowflakes with a Darice "snowflake" embossing folder on the top half and used some striped Christmas paper from my leftover paper stash.  The sentiment was created in Photoshop and popped up with some pop dots. 


So don't forget to swing on over and take a look at all the fabulous DT inspiration and I can't wait to see all your wonderful "Holly Jolly" creations :)

3 comments:

katieo said...

This little girl is so pretty. I love her big shoes

JanR said...

So sweet! I especially like that cute bow.

memorial garden benches said...

Sweet girl! I love her. You have a pretty card!