Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Hero

This card is for the Bugaboo Wacky Wednesday challenge @ PCP and Catch the Bug challenge- Anything goes. The Bugaboo Wacky Wednesday is a color challenge and I used the cute "fireman sunbonnet puppy" from Bugaboo stamps. Isn't he adorable!! I hope you enjoy and go take a peek, they are having a 50% sale through the month of May :)


Recipe:
Bugaboo Stamps- Fireman sunbonnet puppy
Bazzill cardstock
Neenah cardstock
Glossy Accents
Enamel Accents
irock tool and gems
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
Photoshop
ATG gun
Pop dots

8 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! Nice image!

Tina said...

this card is so cute oh my gosh hes adorable...great job...i love how you colored this to

Tina

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow, this is gorgeous and cute all at the same time! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

Jodie Mackrell said...

He is adorable! love your coloring! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

Adrian said...

2 cute!

Esther said...

Aww, I love this, great choices on the colors!!

girlia said...

Adorable.

jill said...

ADORABLE LOVE IT AND THE COLORS I WISH I COULD JUST TAKE THAT PUPPY AND SQUEEZE IT.


JGRASEN@YAHOO.COM