Monday, May 30, 2011

Who's your Daddy?

I made this card for a couple of challenges. The first challenge is Tiddly Inks Challenge #51- Manly Man. I used the Tiddly Inks digi- Carpenter Joe and he was such a cutie that I felt the sentiment was only necessary! I also made this for A La Card Monkey sketch # 58- Man card + sketch. It was such a great sketch to work with as is all of their sketches I have worked with so far. I hope you can join in, I am barely making the Tiddly Inks but you can still make the A La Card Monkey and join Tiddly Inks for their next challenge! I hope you enjoy and have a great night :)


Recipe:
Tiddly Inks digi- Carpenter Joe and hammer
A La Card Monkey- sketch
Kraft Cardstock
Tim Holtz paper stack and distressing tool
Recollections eyelets
Enamel Accents
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
Photoshop for sentiment
ATG gun
Pop dots



6 comments:

Larissa said...

Fabulous card! Love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week.

Hugs,
Larissa

Nicole said...

Great card!! Love the sentiment! LOL

mfc.melissamade2 said...

OH love it - the Tim Holtz paper looks fabulous with Tiddly Joe!! Gorgeous layout! Thanks for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks!
Hugs,
M

Unknown said...

Fantastic. I love the girl!! The background is really neat!

girlia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
girlia said...

Lucianna this is just 2 adorable.