Saturday, January 19, 2013

Anything Goes

Good morning and welcome weekend!  We are onto a new challenge over at Send A Smile 4 Kids and it is a favorite challenge among many because it is "Anything Goes 4 Kids".  As always we have some wonderful sponsors for you this time around, Dollar Graphics Depot ($15 gift certificate), Delicious Doodles (4 digi's of winners choice) and Joan's Gardens ($25 gift certificate).  A big thank you to all of them for letting us showcase some of there wonderful images and for the fabulous prizes to be won.

For my first card I used an image from Delicious Doodles called "Man Cake" and paired it with some papers by Samantha Walker called "Party Critters", all links below recipe.  I colored it with copics and then added some stickles onto the stars.



For my second card I used an image from Dollar Graphics Depot by Alice Smith called "Brr....Outside".  You get so many adorable images in one pack and if you haven't guessed by now it is  ONLY $1, great deals!!  I combined it with some "Jolly Golly" papers from Echo Park and colored her with Copics.  I also added stickles to the background for a snow effect.



So hop on over and take a look at what the DT has put together for you and join in on the easy peasy challenge, I would love to see your cards!  As always if you have any questions or requests please let me know and I hope you all have a blessed weekend :)


Recipe:



3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so fun! Love the 2nd one, such a great image! Carri~Abusybee

Adrian said...

cute!

Esther said...

Darling cards!!!! The colors on the first on are so bright and fun!!

The image on the second is adorable :)