Saturday, January 5, 2013

xoxo day already :)

A big hello to you fellow bloggers out there, it has been too long!!  I hope all of you had the best of Holidays and are doing well.  I am back with a challenge from Send a Smile 4 Kids- Valentines 4 Kids.  Our Sponsors for this challenge are Scrapping Memories (10 free files), Saturated Canary (2 digis) and Joan's Gardens ($25 Gift Certificate).

For my first card I used "Pigtails" from Saturated Canary and colored her up with my Copic Markers.  I added a light pink shadow around her to bring out the Valentine colors and then added Glossy Accents to her eyes.  The papers and elements are from Echo Park "Yours truly" pack, all links under recipe.


For my second card, I used the the image called "Me & My Sweetie" from Scrapping Memories and colored it with Copic Markers.  I then added some Stickles onto the ice-cream for some sparkle.  I combined it with some paper and elements also from Echo Park called "Shabby Sugarland", I think this is now discontinued.


So please hop on over and take a look at what the design team has put together for you and enter your beautiful Valentines cards into the challenge.  You do not have to send you cards in to enter but if you are finding that your craft table and areas are overflowing with cards we would love to have them, click here for more details.  Until next time, if you have any questions please ask and I hope you have a wonderful day today :)



9 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Both are so adorable... love your coloring and cute cute images for both cards...
TFS - enjoy your crafty weekend!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Super cute cards.love the yummy papers on first card.Fab coloring as always.You wore the first one to inspire me to buy markers and color digi stamps.love your work.Love the second card.To adorable of a couple.

Adrian said...

Super cute, love pink shadow!!

Danni said...

Both are such cute cards!

katieo said...

2 pretty cards. love the expression on the pigtail gal. Happy New Year

DIANA L. said...

Great cards and super job coloring love the colors also.
Happy New Year to you and your family

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable cards:) Great job on the coloring! Happy New Year!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Your first card is amazing! Such details and your second one is too adorable!! Come on over and enter at Docerela Pink or red challenge! Deets are on my sidebar! Carri~Abusybee

Esther said...

Wonderful!!! You are such an expert at coloring, you are my mentor!!!